WESLEY CLOVER INNOVATION CENTRE
Our teams receive on-demand mentorship to support them in what they do best.
We are a technology hub in Newport, South Wales that takes graduate teams from our Alacrity foundation incubator, funds them through a shared risk scheme in partnership with the Waterloo Foundation and Welsh Government, and gives them the space, support and tools they need to grow.
- 01Hut Six is cyber security awareness training that solves the most prevalent cause of security breaches - human error.
- 02Talkative connects customer-facing websites with contact centres through chat, voice, video and co-browsing.
- 03Learnium is an educational technology platform that specialises in collaborative and peer-to-peer assisted learning.
- 04CulturVate identifies and solves the problem of poor employee management by allowing innovative ideas to connect.
- 05Enjovia is an easy to use gift voucher management system that allows businesses to sell and control their gift experiences and tickets online.
- 06Codeherent is a tool for infrastructure as code which allows you to develop, collaborate and provision software through cloud providers.
- 07Sumoshift has developed a platform which allows businesses to capitalise on the emergence of the 'gig' economy.
- 08Volunteer Space is a powerful platform that provides corporates and charities with the tools needed to manage the entire volunteering journey.
- 09Surple is software that helps organisations to optimise their energy use by enabling people to change the way we view energy.
- 10Mapl is a digital time capsule where people create and organise their life experiences matched to specific locations and communities.
- 11Based at the Wesley Clover Innovation Centre, BeTheSpark is creating a more visible, simple and connected entrepreneurial ecosystem in Wales.
Modern technology innovation hub.
Wesley Clover Innovation Centre's mission is to combine unique on-demand skills and extensive international business knowledge with the ambition of our talented tech companies from our Alacrity global ecosystem.
Take a look at our case studies
All our teams navigate our Alacrity Technology Incubator
Alacrity combines graduate entrepreneurs with world-class mentors to create new hi-tech companies based in Wales
Alacrity is a unique 15 month programme that financially supports its graduates paying a tax-free stipend of £1,500 a month. During this curriculum, practical business training, software skills and mentoring are provided. Alacrity teams develop as entrepreneurs to build their own company by answering problems from health, financial, technology, education, security and construction sectors.
WCIC Tech invests in and scales up graduated Alacrity teams and continues to offer complimentary mentoring
Once graduated from Alacrity, Wesley Clover along with the Waterloo Foundation and Welsh Government invest around £250,000 in each company so they can launch their own UK based technology companies based out of the Wesley Clover Innovation Centre. Here the mentoring continues connecting with Wesley Clover's global teams for partnership and supported business opportunities.