CulturVate – Software Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The Candidate should have a self-reliant attitude and not be afraid to work hard. The candidate should also have an understanding and experience of coding in some of the following languages: –
• PHP (Laravel)
Responsibilities will include:
• Development, writing code, and documenting.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Put in extra time if necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
3 Year Degree
Time Management | Social Skills | Self Motivator | Eye for detail |
Who are we?
CulturVate specialises in developing corporate culture as well as supporting organisations in the conduct of innovation. CulturVate nurtures and invigorates a company’s most important assets, their employees, and their ability to innovate through two cloud-based platforms. Teamphoria and the Innovation Engine. The company is currently based next to the Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales. We are backed by prominent investors including Sir Terry Matthews.
How do I apply?
We want to work with the best and brightest people, if you do too and think you would be a good fit for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and what you can bring to CulturVate!