Hut Six – Account Executive
What is the role?
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales throughout the whole pipeline from prospecting to closing deals. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work closely with the marketing team to convert and create new business for Hut Six. You will be responsible for handling inbound leads, generating outbound leads, organising and attending sales meetings, issuing demo accounts and signing contracts. We will provide ongoing sales mentoring support and collaboration from the wider network of Hut Six. This is an opportunity to help define a fast-growing company’s sales strategy, develop your own skills and play a pivotal role in a small team.
What will you be doing?
- Growing Hut Six’s revenue through both inbound and outbound sales activities.
- Communicating the technical and commercial benefits of Hut Six.
- Converting marketing qualified leads to customers.
- Generating new leads and building a sales pipeline.
- Conveying market and product feedback to the team.
- Issuing and nurturing live demo accounts.
- Attending sales and client meetings.
- Helping to grow the sales and marketing team as Hut Six scales.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for Hut Six and the role.
- Ambition and persistence
- Discipline, initiative and ability to set and meet targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy and interpersonal soft skills.
- Intelligence and ability to learn technical concepts.
- Interest in information security and startups.
- Experience with CRM systems and other software tools.
- Some sales experience, ideally in software or related fields.
- A proven track record of winning and retaining business in an Account Executive role or similar.
Who are we?
Hut Six is a fast-growing information security software start-up solving human error. We train, test and track employee security awareness with our unique and customised solution. We’ve grown rapidly over the past two years, gaining considerable traction and building a talented development team. The cloud-based solution is disrupting the security awareness market and Hut Six is now investing into its sales and marketing activities. The company is currently based next to the Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales. We are backed by prominent investors including Sir Terry Matthews.
How do I apply?
We want to work with the best and brightest people, if you do too and think you would be a good fit for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and what you can bring to Hut Six!