Learnium is an educational technology platform that specialises in collaborative and peer-to-peer assisted learning.
Learnium is an educational technology platform that specialises in collaborative and peer assisted learning. It is Learnium’s mission to unite academia to encourage a better connected learning environment.
Learnium’s social learning platform is used in several UK universities and is now in the process of developing a collaborative engine for the vocational learning markets.
By utilising the Learnium platform, Universities are able to increase student engagement levels which leads to better grades and improved rankings.
Learnium also delivers by up-skilling the workforce through bringing together learners, content providers and employers to deliver courses that benefit the community.
Why you should use Learnium for education and collaboration
Education is often associated with formal learning institutions, such as schools, colleges and universities. But for many people, it does not have to stop there. Learning can continue after formal education and skills education is a growing part of the picture.
Here at Learnium, we are big believers in ongoing workplace learning. We are dedicated to helping workers improve their skills, helping them become more valuable to an employer.
- 01Enables peer teachingLearnium encourages enquiry, so students turn to each other for support and answers
- 02Increases engagementStudents who use Learnium are more engaged and interact longer with learning materials
- 03Enables collaborationBreak the boundaries of physical space, log in online and start collaborating immediately
- 04No training requiredBuilt like a social network, you don’t need any training to get set up and started
- 05Easy file sharingDrag and drop your files to your boards, posts and messages for quick and easy sharing
- 06Saves timeAvoid answering the same questions via email and post your answer on Learnium for all to see